Zodiac signs are derived from the constellations, positioning or the pattern of the stars to which the sun appears to travel over the course of the year. As the earth orbits, the sun appears to be moving against the background of the constellations or the stars. For example, in the month of March, you’ll find the sun in Aries and the next month in Taurus. Each of us has our zodiac signs but this doesn’t mean that during the month we were born, the sun is actually in that path.
|They say zodiac signs describe our inner selves and personality. Before when the internet isn’t a thing, yet, every day, you will find in newspapers your daily horoscope predictions. I think some newspapers still publish daily horoscopes but it is now easier to find them on the internet.
In my experience of reading daily horoscope, some predictions do match what has happened during the day. I’m sure you experience that, too and it’s quite intriguing. Isn’t it?
Here are the 12 zodiac signs and their traits. Let’s see if it matches your personality.
- Aries: March 21 – April 19 – being the first on the list you are born to be number one. Aggressive, competitive, has that fighting spirit and confidence.
- Taurus: April 20 – May 20 – sensual, loves great food, romance and beautiful things. Like a bull, Taurus operates at two speeds: either totally relaxed, or charging headfirst towards a target.
- Gemini: May 21 – June 20 – a busy machine, always moving at warp speed. Gemini is the most curious and cutting-edge sign of the zodiac.
- Cancer: Jun 21 – July 22 – sensitive and moody. You’re intuitive, nurturing and even psychic. Like a crab, you can cling — or pinch — when you feel threatened or vulnerable.
- Leo: July 23 – Aug 22 – A natural-born leader, you love to be the boss. Leos need mega-doses of praise and appreciation, which may cause people to think you’re self-centered. The truth is, you have a huge heart, and you’re the zodiac’s most generous sign.
- Virgo: Aug 23 – Sept 22 – You’re an amazing, careful listener, and as a result, you give the best advice. You love to analyze everything! Virgo is a perfectionist who sees every flaw, and at times, you’re a little too critical.
- Libra: Sept 23 – Oct 22 – You love good food and expensive things. Lovely Libra knows how to charm but behind your dimples and sweet personality, you’re a fighter.
- Scorpio: Oct 23 – Nov 21 – Scorpio is the zodiac’s most misunderstood sign. You’re so powerful that people feel your presence, even before you’ve said a word! Sensitive Scorpio picks up vibes. You see every little detail, and you can read people like an open book.
- Sagittarius: Nov 22 – Dec 21 – As the zodiac’s traveler, Sagittarius is the ultimate free spirit: optimistic, open-minded and ambitious. You’re happiest in wide-open spaces with plenty of adventure and excitement. You juggle a million projects, hobbies and friends. The more, the merrier!
- Capricorn: Dec 22 – Jan 19 – Ambitious Capricorn is symbolized by a mountain goat climbing up a rocky hill, taking one cautious step at a time. And that’s exactly how patient Caps like to do everything. You’ll skip the good stuff today if it means getting the reward tomorrow.
- Aquarius: Jan 20 -Feb 18 – Just like your celestial overlord, you’ve been known to do things your own way, moving on a path different from everyone else’s. You’re highly individualistic, but also an amazing team player.
- Pisces: Feb 19- March 20 – Pisces is symbolized by two fish swimming in opposite directions. A part of you is always trying to “swim away” or escape reality. The other part is so intuitive that you get swept up in everything going on. You love dancing (Pisces rules the feet), movies, poetry, and music. Your moods are mysterious and your dreams are intense.
Here’s a perfect match for you! Zodiac Signs Charms to adorn your day!
Learn more jewelry making techniques from our Contributing Artists by having INSTANT UNLIMITED access to PAST and FUTURE DIY Jewelry Making Magazine issues. You will enjoy making your own jewelry and will never run out of ideas and inspirations.
Turn your jewelry making hobby into a business. Subscribe to our Membership Packages and learn how to make jewelry with DIY Jewelry Making Magazines!
MEMBERSHIP PACKAGES ON SALE
On sale @80% off!!!
One-time fee, Lifetime access
Use code allaccess80%
On sale @30% off!!!
Use code gold30%