Exciting Superdou beads beading patterns and tutorials!
Our favorite 2-hole beads are back! Probably, the first 2-hole bead most beaders and jewelry designers had, SuperDuo never fails to continue adding a splash of intricacy to any beaded jewelry design, even if many 2-hole beads have been manufactured and are now out in the market. Together with our featured jewelry designers and publishers, let’s continue to create “super” beautiful, “super” unique beaded jewelry with SuperDuo beading patterns and tutorials!
All tutorials are presented with by step images showing each design stage. There’s something for beginners, intermediate, and advanced skill level. Images are also supported by well-written instructions to help you, not only create your own jewelry but also to understand the process. Learning the tips and tricks that our Contributing Artists has shared will help you apply them to your own designs.
Here’s a sneak preview of DIY Jewelry Making Magazine #69
Here are the tutorials inside DIY Jewelry Making Magazine #69!
Meet our Contributors!
I am Hungarian, from Budapest. Originally I am an HR specialist. However, when we moved to Bratislava / Slovak Republik I had problems to find a job since I did not speak Slovak at that time. I was lucky to find friends and make living from my hobby of making jewelries.
For the last ten years, I enjoy designing jewelry, using the finest materials as gemstones, Swarovski crystals and pearls. I love to try using new materials and beads which assist me expressing my passion to create jewelry. Therefore I’m always in an endless search to find something new in the craft market. Lately, I was exposed to the new beads from the Czech Republic and some Japanese beads.
How did it start or to be more precise restarted my childhood’s hobby? Quite simply, holidays,rainy weather and I found long time ago purchased a small packet of seed beads in a drawer chest. I tried to create something but then I searched in the Internet and found some simple beading techniques. I started with the one that I liked, and the result you can see in the gallery of my website.
|Louise de Beer
I have had a passion for beading and design for many years. A few years ago I tried my hand at designing some patterns for ‘The Bead Book’ which I loved doing. I then decided to take the next step and go out into the ‘big wide world’, so…. that’s where I find myself now.
I design, create and teach how to make jewelry for the last 10 years. Also, I am a contributor to several major beading magazines in the US and Europe. Every piece of jewelry I personally design and make by myself is going to draw everyone’s attention. You’ll get compliments every time you’re wearing it.
Are you ready to start?
You can get this magazine by subscribing to our Gold membership below.
GOLD MEMBERSHIP WEB-BROWSER/PC ACCESS
With Gold Membership, you will get full features and benefits as follows:
- INSTANT UNLIMITED ACCESS – simply login to your DIY Jewelry Making account and voila! Access jewelry making tutorials in WEB-BASED FORMAT anytime and anywhere. Enjoy learning jewelry making at your own pace, without expiration, as long as you stay active.
- ACCESS TO PAST AND FUTURE ISSUES – As of today, there are close to 100 magazine issues and monthly lesson plans with over 500 tutorials. Every month a new issue will be published and it will automatically be accessible to Gold members.
- LEARN VARIOUS JEWELRY MAKING TECHNIQUES – we compile jewelry tutorials of various techniques such as beading, wirework, soutache, bead embroidery and much more!
- LEARN FROM THE EXPERTS – our contributors include beading4perfectionists, icenibeaddesign, CrownOfStones, MocoJewels, bybeejang, LeelaBeads, MGS Designs, TheBeadClubLounge, HeatherCollingBeading, beadsbyvezsuzsi and many more!
- ACCESS TO MATERIALS SOURCES – We will also compile sources where you can buy materials for each tutorials moving forward. It saves you time and you can get to work on this materials almost instantly! Receive special discounts from our suppliers from time to time!
SINGLE ISSUE PDF FORMAT
69 DIY JEWELRY MAKING MAGAZINE ISSUES to choose from!
Wanna be part of DIY Jewelry Making Magazine? It is as easy as 1, 2, 3. Contact and submit your very own jewelry making tutorials with us!
Learn more jewelry making techniques from our Contributing Artists by having INSTANT UNLIMITED access to PAST and FUTURE DIY Jewelry Making Magazine issues. You will enjoy making your own jewelry and will never run out of ideas and inspirations.
Turn your jewelry making hobby into a business. Subscribe to our Membership Packages and learn how to make jewelry with DIY Jewelry Making Magazines!
One-time fee, Lifetime access