This is the second post for how to make the wired bangle. See the previous post here.
10. Now we are ready to form the second and subsequent row of the round beads. To create new row, repeat step 3-8. Whenever you are forming the new rows, you need to push the existing rows towards left side so that you have sufficient space to create 8 rows of beads.
12. Now we are getting ready to complete the bangle. At one end of the bangle, let’s trim the wires by leaving the 2 wires at the side to be shorter than the 2 at the middle.
14. Now make 2 more spirals at the other end where the spirals are facing the opposite direction from the first 2.
15. Before you proceed, use a mandrel to form a circle to shape for the bangle. The size of the mandrel should suits the size of your hand.
16. Now let’s form another 4 spirals at the other end of the bangle.
17. Now the bangle is ready to be worn!
Explore more bangle tutorials with DIY Jewelry Making Magazine #44!
Do you hear that? Do you hear the jingly jangle of bracelets clinking against each other? Sounds of bangles, or cuffs, or bracelets are like music to our ears! To know that they help to beautify you and also to up your outfit of the day is just splendid and in this issue of DIY Jewelry Making Magazine, we have bracelet tutorials just for you! Spice up your day with these beauties!
ACCESS ALL DIY JEWELRY MAKING MAGAZINE INCLUDING THE CURRENT ISSUE FOR FREE!!!
7-DAY FREE TRIAL
Learn more jewelry making techniques from our Contributing Artists by having INSTANT UNLIMITED access to PAST and FUTURE DIY Jewelry Making Magazine issues. You will enjoy making your own jewelry and will never run out of ideas and inspirations.
Turn your jewelry making hobby into a business. Subscribe to our Membership Packages and learn how to make jewelry with DIY Jewelry Making Magazines!
One-time fee, Lifetime access
Over 100 magazine issues