Seedbeads Beading Patterns and Tutorials
Small they may seem, seed beads are by far the most important material in jewelry making and probably, the most inexpensive bead. Seed beads can work wonders and you can do so much with these tiny beads. You can use seed beads for artwork, embroidery and sewing, making ornamental designs and of course, jewelry making. There are so many colors to choose from and different sizes as well. The truth is, in almost all jewelry designs, seed beads are always included.
In this issue of DIY Jewelry Making Magazine, we are featuring beautiful seed bead patterns and tutorials from jewelry artists, beading4perfectionists, Kumimemo, DreamingOfDiamonds, MocoJewels and Shinkabeads.
All tutorials are presented with by step images showing each design stage. There’s something for beginners, intermediate, and advanced skill level. Images are also supported by well-written instructions to help you, not only create your own jewelry but also to understand the process. Learning the tips and tricks that our Contributing Artists has shared will help you apply them to your own designs.
Here’s a sneak peek of DIY Jewelry Making Magazine #72
Here are the tutorials inside DIY Jewelry Making Magazine #72!
Meet our Contributors!
Are you ready to start?
Here’s the best deal for our DIAMOND MEMBERSHIP!
- INSTANT UNLIMITED ACCESS – simply login to your DIY Jewelry Making account and voila! Access jewelry making tutorials in WEB-BASED FORMAT anytime and anywhere. Enjoy learning jewelry making at your own pace, without expiration, as long as you stay active.
- ACCESS TO PAST AND FUTURE ISSUES – As of today, there are close to 100 magazine issues and monthly lesson plans with over 500 tutorials. Every month a new issue will be published and it will automatically be accessible to Gold members.
- LEARN VARIOUS JEWELRY MAKING TECHNIQUES – we compile jewelry tutorials of various techniques such as beading, wirework, soutache, bead embroidery and much more!
- LEARN FROM THE EXPERTS – our contributors include beading4perfectionists, icenibeaddesign, CrownOfStones, MocoJewels, bybeejang, LeelaBeads, MGS Designs, TheBeadClubLounge, HeatherCollingBeading, beadsbyvezsuzsi and many more!
- ACCESS TO MATERIALS SOURCES – We will also compile sources where you can buy materials for each tutorials moving forward. It saves you time and you can get to work on this materials almost instantly! Receive special discounts from our suppliers from time to time!
SINGLE ISSUE PDF FORMAT
72 DIY JEWELRY MAKING MAGAZINE ISSUES to choose from!
Wanna be part of DIY Jewelry Making Magazine? It is as easy as 1, 2, 3. Contact and submit your very own jewelry making tutorials with us!
SUBSCRIBE NOW TO ALL ACCESS MEMBERSHIP!!!
LIFETIME UNLIMITED ACCESS to all DIY Jewelry Making Magazine Issues!