Beading method: Netting
The “Peacock” PDF Pattern Tutorial is a great and easy way to use the new Czech beads: Kheops, Pips, Superduo and Rulla beads.
Skill Level: Beginners – Intermediate
The pattern instruction includes photos from start to end.
Each photo has an explanation attached.
For a Necklace length of 44.5CM / 17.4 Inch (including the Clasp)
– Fireline thread
– ~ 5 gr. Seed beads size 15º (Miyuki -1421)
– ~ 5 gr. Seed beads size 11º (Miyuki -454)
– ~ 68 Superduo Czech beads (Pastel dark lilac)
– ~ 136 Rulla Czech beads (Chalk Vega Luster)
– ~ 68 Rulla Czech beads (Turquoise)
– ~ 17 Pip Czech beads (Crystal Amber Full)
– ~ 33 Kheops Czech beads (California Green)
– 1 Magnetic Clasp
– Needle size 12 º