Pearls Beading Patterns and Tutorials
One of nature’s iconic gemstone, pearls signifies elegance and class. Jewelry made from pearls never go out of style. It is simple, yet elegant and classy.
In this issue of DIY Jewelry Making Magazine, we are featuring jewelry making tutorials using pearls. Plus, there’s a surprise jewelry making tutorial for making a beautiful and sparkly pendant so that before the year ends, you’ll have something to wear really catchy on New Year’s Day!
All tutorials are presented with by step images showing each design stage. There’s something for beginners, intermediate, and advanced skill level. Images are also supported by well-written instructions to help you, not only create your own jewelry but also to understand the process. Learning the tips and tricks that our Contributing Artists has shared will help you apply them to your own designs.
Here’s a sneak peek of DIY Jewelry Making Magazine #73
Here are the tutorials inside DIY Jewelry Making Magazine #73!
Meet our Contributors!
Monica Corsaro started beading in 2007 and in 2010 she turned her passion into her profession by creating Mocò Jewels. She adores working with seed beads and Swarovski crystals because they allow her to create highly precise designs.
My name is Maria Arthur. I’ve always loved crafting and DIY projects, even as a child. Several years ago, I took my first jewellery-making class and developed a passion for the craft.
I design, create and teach how to make jewelry for the last 10 years. Also, I am a contributor to several major beading magazines in the US and Europe. Every piece of jewelry I personally design and make by myself is going to draw everyone’s attention. You’ll get compliments every time you’re wearing it. I specialize in contemporary jewelry what will never go out of style. I hope, that in my shop, you’ll find great necklaces, earrings, bracelets and rings what will be a perfect addition to your wardrobe.
I’m self-taught beader from Latvia and I live in its capital Riga, small but beautiful country. How did it start or to be more precise restarted my childhood’s hobby? Quite simply, holidays, rainy weather and I found long time ago purchased small packet of seed beads in a drawer chest.I tried to create something but then I searched on the Internet and found some simple beading techniques. I started with the one that I liked, and the result you can see in the gallery of my website.
My story begins in Las Vegas… Never thought I will be making jewelry until visited the Liberace museum in 2006. I saw many beautifully embroidered costumes by Swarovski, beads, stones… Can’t believe all beauty I saw! And then I start dreaming…what if I’ll try to go to beading competition with no skills at all? It was funny to win a silver medal with a very first embroidered Santa.
Are you ready to start?
Here’s the best deal for our DIAMOND MEMBERSHIP!
Sale is only for a limited time!
- INSTANT UNLIMITED ACCESS – simply login to your DIY Jewelry Making account and voila! Access jewelry making tutorials in WEB-BASED FORMAT anytime and anywhere. Enjoy learning jewelry making at your own pace, without expiration, as long as you stay active.
- ACCESS TO PAST AND FUTURE ISSUES – As of today, there are close to 100 magazine issues and monthly lesson plans with over 500 tutorials. Every month a new issue will be published and it will automatically be accessible to Gold members.
- LEARN VARIOUS JEWELRY MAKING TECHNIQUES – we compile jewelry tutorials of various techniques such as beading, wirework, soutache, bead embroidery and much more!
- LEARN FROM THE EXPERTS – our contributors include beading4perfectionists, icenibeaddesign, CrownOfStones, MocoJewels, bybeejang, LeelaBeads, MGS Designs, TheBeadClubLounge, HeatherCollingBeading, beadsbyvezsuzsi and many more!
- ACCESS TO MATERIALS SOURCES – We will also compile sources where you can buy materials for each tutorials moving forward. It saves you time and you can get to work on this materials almost instantly! Receive special discounts from our suppliers from time to time!
SINGLE ISSUE PDF FORMAT
73 DIY JEWELRY MAKING MAGAZINE ISSUES to choose from!
Wanna be part of DIY Jewelry Making Magazine? It is as easy as 1, 2, 3. Contact and submit your very own jewelry making tutorials with us!
Learn more jewelry making techniques from our Contributing Artists by having INSTANT UNLIMITED access to PAST and FUTURE DIY Jewelry Making Magazine issues. You will enjoy making your own jewelry and will never run out of ideas and inspirations.
Turn your jewelry making hobby into a business. Subscribe to our Membership Packages and learn how to make jewelry with DIY Jewelry Making Magazines!
One-time fee, Lifetime access