Motif Beading Patterns and Tutorials
A new year has begun and DIY Jewelry Making is continuing on its passion to teach, share and feature talented jewelry designers from all over the world. Let’s begin another of jewelry making with motifs patterns!
Motifs are repetitive patterns and probably the easiest way to create jewelry. Motifs are created unit by unit or separately and then the fun begins when you start to connect the motifs to create a bracelet or necklace. The most common pattern for a motif is a flower and in this issue, you will learn 3 motif designs from IntricatesbyDeb, AszaBeadingArts and VitalijaVelyviene.
All tutorials are presented with by step images showing each design stage. There’s something for beginners, intermediate, and advanced skill level. Images are also supported by well-written instructions to help you, not only create your own jewelry but also to understand the process. Learning the tips and tricks that our Contributing Artists has shared will help you apply them to your own designs.
Here’s a sneak peek of DIY Jewelry Making Magazine #74
Here are the tutorials inside DIY Jewelry Making Magazine #74!
Meet our Contributors!
I’ve always loved crafts and always will. My favorite is beadweaving. I’ve discovered that I can share my love of jewelry making through tutorials. Making new designs fuels my soul and satisfies my need to create and be productive. There is no better feeling than seeing the smile of someone who receives an original handcrafted piece of jewelry. My beading tutorials make this possible!
|Assza Beading Arts
I live and work in Győr, Hungary. I have tried many crafts techniques since my childhood, but I met the beadwork when I was grown up. I’m inspired by many things, I like making jewelry in different styles. My favorite materials are shiny Swarovski crystals and I like to work with classical basic beads as well.
My story begins in Las Vegas… Never thought I will be making jewelry until visited the Liberace museum in 2006. I saw many beautifully embroidered costumes by Swarovski, beads, stones… Can’t believe all beauty I saw! And then I start dreaming…what if I’ll try to go to beading competition with no skills at all? It was funny to win a silver medal with a very first embroidered Santa.
Are you ready to start?
Subscribe to All Access Membership
All Access Membership is your LIFETIME INSTANT UNLIMITED ACCESS to handmade jewelry making tutorials and DIY Jewelry Making Magazine Issues!
DETAILED FEATURES OF ALL ACCESS MEMBERSHIP
- One-time fee but LIFETIME ACCESS
- Access to all DIY Jewelry Making Magazine Issues – this is instant access to past issues. All future issues will also automatically be available in your account at NO ADDITIONAL COST
- Free Access to Jewelry Making Calculator – this is a Google Spreadsheet program to calculate pricing of handmade creations as well as to keep track of a list of materials used and products in a central database. It is cloud hosted in Google drive so you can access it from any device.
- Access to SPECIAL PROMO PRICE for jewelry supplies – get instant discounts on jewelry making supplies.
- All Access Members will also be entitled to our MONTHLY SPECIAL PROMO SURPRISES
SINGLE ISSUE PDF FORMAT
74 DIY JEWELRY MAKING MAGAZINE ISSUES to choose from!
Wanna be part of DIY Jewelry Making Magazine? It is as easy as 1, 2, 3. Contact us and submit your very own jewelry making tutorials with us!