Learning how to make jewelry has become a fad, a niche, a hobby and to some a successful business. If you’re not yet into making jewelry, try it! I assure you. You will have fun learning.
There are lots of free jewelry tutorials out there, but if you’re serious in learning from the experts from around the globe, starting at only $3.50 per month you can learn over 500 jewelry tutorials and have access to DIY Jewelry Making Magazines all-year-round!
What are the KEY FEATURES of Gold Membership?
- INSTANT UNLIMITED ACCESS – simply log in to your DIY Jewelry Making account and voila! Access jewelry making tutorials in WEB
- BASED FORMAT anytime and anywhere. Enjoy learning jewelry making at your own pace, without expiration, as long as you stay active.
- ACCESS TO PAST AND FUTURE ISSUES – As of today, there are close to 100 magazine issues and monthly lesson plans with over 500 tutorials. Every month a new issue will be published and it will automatically be accessible to Gold members.
- LEARN VARIOUS JEWELRY MAKING TECHNIQUES – we compile jewelry tutorials of various techniques such as beading, wirework, soutache, bead embroidery and much more!
- LEARN FROM THE EXPERTS – our contributors include beading4perfectionists, icenibeaddesign, CrownOfStones, MocoJewels, bybeejang, LeelaBeads, MGS Designs, TheBeadClubLounge, HeatherCollingBeading, beadsbyvezsuzsi and many more!
- ACCESS TO MATERIALS SOURCES – We will also compile sources where you can buy materials for each tutorials moving forward. It saves you time and you can get to work on these materials almost instantly! Receive special discounts from our suppliers from time to time!
Subscription automatically renewed until canceled. Content inaccessible upon cancellation.
Cancel anytime, no question asked!
Learn more jewelry making techniques from our Contributing Artists by having INSTANT UNLIMITED access to PAST and FUTURE DIY Jewelry Making Magazine issues. You will enjoy making your own jewelry and will never run out of ideas and inspirations.
Turn your jewelry making hobby into a business. Subscribe to our Membership Packages and learn how to make jewelry with DIY Jewelry Making Magazines!
One-time fee, Lifetime access