Kheops beads beading tutorials!
In this issue, we’ll be exploring triangular shaped 2-hole beads called, “Kheops par Puca beads.” Use these triangles in bead weaving for a unique look or add them to a stringing project. With its eye-catching shape and innovative design, surely Kheops par Puca beads will add contemporary beauty to any beaded jewelry.
All tutorials are presented with by step images showing each design stage. There’s something for beginners, intermediate, and advanced skill level. Images are also supported by well-written instructions to help you, not only create your own jewelry but also to understand the process. Learning the tips and tricks that our Contributing Artists has shared will help you apply them to your own designs.
Here’s a sneak preview of DIY Jewelry Making Magazine #66
Here are the tutorials inside DIY Jewelry Making Magazine #66!
Meet our Contributors!
Are you ready to start?
You can get this magazine by subscribing to our Gold membership below.
With Gold Membership, you will get full features and benefits as follows:
- INSTANT UNLIMITED ACCESS – simply login to your DIY Jewelry Making account and voila! Access jewelry making tutorials in WEB-BASED FORMAT anytime and anywhere. Enjoy learning jewelry making at your own pace, without expiration, as long as you stay active.
- ACCESS TO PAST AND FUTURE ISSUES – As of today, there are close to 100 magazine issues and monthly lesson plans with over 500 tutorials. Every month a new issue will be published and it will automatically, be accessible to Gold members.
- LEARN VARIOUS JEWELRY MAKING TECHNIQUES – we compile jewelry tutorials of various techniques such as beading, wirework, soutache, bead embroidery and much more!
- LEARN FROM THE EXPERTS – our contributors include beading4perfectionists, icenibeaddesign, CrownOfStones, MocoJewels, bybeejang, LeelaBeads, MGS Designs, TheBeadClubLounge, HeatherCollingBeading, beadsbyvezsuzsi and many more!
- ACCESS TO MATERIALS SOURCES – We will also compile sources where you can buy materials for each tutorials moving forward. It saves you time and you can get to work on this materials almost instantly! Receive special discounts from our suppliers from time to time!
SINGLE ISSUE PDF FORMAT
66 DIY JEWELRY MAKING MAGAZINE ISSUES to choose from!
Wanna be part of DIY Jewelry Making Magazine? It is as easy as 1, 2, 3. Contact and submit your very own jewelry making tutorials with us!