I would like to share with you guys how I make threaded flower ring using crystals and wire.
18″ copper wire, 16 gauge
1 black onyx, around 6mm dia
10 swarosvki crystal 3mm dia.
Needle nose pliers
Step by step
1. Thread the black onyx in the centre of the wire.
2. Thread 4 swaroskvi crystals at one end.
3. Twist the wire to the opposite side as shown in picture below:
8. Pull the wire to form nice cycle.
12. Remove the ring from the dowel, and test fit to your finger. Tighten or loosen the wire loops to adjus the inside diameter of the ring.
14 & 15. Form one wire tail into a curve, and thread it through the ring.
That’s all. Hope you enjoyed the tutorial!
Now, only $5.80/month, you can have INSTANT UNLIMITED ACCESS TO DIY JEWELRY MAKING MAGAZINES WITH OVER 500 jewelry tutorials!