I would like to share with you guys how I make threaded flower ring using crystals and wire.
18″ copper wire, 16 gauge
1 black onyx, around 6mm dia
10 swarosvki crystal 3mm dia.
Needle nose pliers
Step by step
1. Thread the black onyx in the centre of the wire.
2. Thread 4 swaroskvi crystals at one end.
3. Twist the wire to the opposite side as shown in picture below:
8. Pull the wire to form nice cycle.
12. Remove the ring from the dowel, and test fit to your finger. Tighten or loosen the wire loops to adjus the inside diameter of the ring.
14 & 15. Form one wire tail into a curve, and thread it through the ring.
That’s all. Hope you enjoyed the tutorial!
Learn more jewelry making techniques from our Contributing Artists by having INSTANT UNLIMITED access to PAST and FUTURE DIY Jewelry Making Magazine issues. You will enjoy making your own jewelry and will never run out of ideas and inspirations.
Turn your jewelry making hobby into a business. Subscribe to our Membership Packages and learn how to make jewelry with DIY Jewelry Making Magazines!
One-time fee, Lifetime access