Explore Tila beads beading tutorials
In this issue, we’re bringing you the wonderful uses of Tila beads! Tila beads are flat, square shape with dual beading holes that are perfect for connecting or joining multiple strands of beads. They are also perfect as spacer bars, as embellishments and for creating checkerboard beading patterns. Available in a number of different colors and finishes, these lovely Tila beads allow you to explore new and creative ways to design.
All tutorials are presented with by step images showing each design stage. There’s something for beginners, intermediate, and advanced skill level. Images are also supported by well-written instructions to help you, not only create your own jewelry but also to understand the process. Learning the tips and tricks that our Contributing Artists has shared will help you apply them to your own designs.
Here are the tutorials inside DIY Jewelry Making Magazine #71!
Meet our Contributors!
Monica Corsaro started beading in 2007 and in 2010 she turned her passion into her profession by creating Mocò Jewels. She adores working with seed beads and Swarovski crystals because they allow her to create highly precise designs.
For the last ten years, I enjoy designing jewelry, using the finest materials as gemstones, Swarovski crystals and pearls. I love to try using new materials and beads which assist me expressing my passion to create jewelry. Therefore I’m always in an endless search to find something new in the craft market. Lately, I was exposed to the new beads from the Czech Republic and some Japanese beads.
I always love to wear unique jewelry – one of a kind and with touch of the antique look. But I never could find what I want. So one day i decided to try make earrings perfect and ideal for myself… At the beginning, jewelry making was only a hobby but with time, creating bijoux became my addiction. And this is how Kica Bijoux Jewelry was created!
My name is Maria Arthur. I’ve always loved crafting and DIY projects, even as a child. Several years ago, I took my first jewellery-making class and developed a passion for the craft.
|Louise de Beer
I have had a passion for beading and design for many years. A few years ago I tried my hand at designing some patterns for ‘The Bead Book’ which I loved doing. I then decided to take the next step and go out into the ‘big wide world’, so…. that’s where I find myself now.
Are you ready to start?
Here are your options to access DIY Jewelry Making Magazines
Differences between Gold and Diamond Membership
Good news! Gold Membership is currently on sale!!!
We’re taking 60% off so for only $2.32 per month with code 3LSX7IX4 you can have monthly access to all the tutorials!
- INSTANT UNLIMITED ACCESS – simply login to your DIY Jewelry Making account and voila! Access jewelry making tutorials in WEB-BASED FORMAT anytime and anywhere. Enjoy learning jewelry making at your own pace, without expiration, as long as you stay active.
- ACCESS TO PAST AND FUTURE ISSUES – As of today, there are close to 100 magazine issues and monthly lesson plans with over 500 tutorials. Every month a new issue will be published and it will automatically be accessible to Gold members.
- LEARN VARIOUS JEWELRY MAKING TECHNIQUES – we compile jewelry tutorials of various techniques such as beading, wirework, soutache, bead embroidery and much more!
- LEARN FROM THE EXPERTS – our contributors include beading4perfectionists, icenibeaddesign, CrownOfStones, MocoJewels, bybeejang, LeelaBeads, MGS Designs, TheBeadClubLounge, HeatherCollingBeading, beadsbyvezsuzsi and many more!
- ACCESS TO MATERIALS SOURCES – We will also compile sources where you can buy materials for each tutorials moving forward. It saves you time and you can get to work on this materials almost instantly! Receive special discounts from our suppliers from time to time!
SINGLE ISSUE PDF FORMAT
71 DIY JEWELRY MAKING MAGAZINE ISSUES to choose from!
Wanna be part of DIY Jewelry Making Magazine? It is as easy as 1, 2, 3. Contact and submit your very own jewelry making tutorials with us!
Learn more jewelry making techniques from our Contributing Artists by having INSTANT UNLIMITED access to PAST and FUTURE DIY Jewelry Making Magazine issues. You will enjoy making your own jewelry and will never run out of ideas and inspirations.
Turn your jewelry making hobby into a business. Subscribe to our Membership Packages and learn how to make jewelry with DIY Jewelry Making Magazines!
MEMBERSHIP PACKAGES ON SALE
One-time fee, Lifetime access
NO COUPON NEEDED