Today, we’ll be featuring a DIY earrings tutorial from one of our Contributing Artist, Erzsébet Kis Jakab, owner and creator of Soutachebypanka.
Erzsébet lives with her daughter and partner in Hungary, Szolnok. She’s been making pearl jewelry since 2009. She’s tried many techniques so far, but making soutache jewelry is her passion.
We have featured some of her tutorials in DIY Jewelry Making Magazines and today, we’re giving away Andrea Earrings Tutorial for free!
Prepare the materials. Choose your own color scheme.
1. Pick up 8mm + 11/0 + 3mm + piggy + 11/0 + piggy + 3mm + 11/0.
2. Make a loop.
3. Pick up 11/0 + 3mm + 11/0 + 4mm + 11/0 + 3mm + 11/0
4. Make a loop
5. Exit the 8mm bead pick up 11/0 + 4mm and go through the other hole of a piggy.
6. Pick up 2 dagger beads and go through the next piggy.
7. Pick up 4 mm + 11/0 and go through the 8mm.
8. It looks like this!
9. Make the spot for the hanger….exit the 11/0 pick up 3 pieces of 15/0 + 11/0 + metal+ 11/0+ 3 pieces of 15/0.
11. Go through the next 11/0 seed bead.
11. Exit the dagger pick up dagger and go through the dagger bead.
Earring is finished!
Create a matching necklace with the Andrea Pendant Tutorial!
Do not lend, copy or distribute.
Do not mass-produced.
Learn more jewelry making techniques from our Contributing Artists by having INSTANT UNLIMITED access to PAST and FUTURE DIY Jewelry Making Magazine issues. You will enjoy making your own jewelry and will never run out of ideas and inspirations.
Turn your jewelry making hobby into a business. Subscribe to our Membership Packages and learn how to make jewelry with DIY Jewelry Making Magazines!
MEMBERSHIP PACKAGES ON SALE
One-time fee, Lifetime access
60% OFF with code SAVE60
30% OFF with code SAVE30