Bugle beads beading patterns and tutorials!
In this issue, we’re bringing you jewelry designs using Bugle Beads! These cylindrical-shaped tube beads can work wonders as accent pieces you can use in bead weaving, stringing projects, bead embroidery and more. Probably, the only bead in jewelry making that is seldom used, but popular when it comes to fringe elements. Once you use them, they can surely add dimension and texture to your beadwork.
All tutorials are presented with by step images showing each design stage. There’s something for beginners, intermediate, and advanced skill level. Images are also supported by well-written instructions to help you, not only create your own jewelry but also to understand the process. Learning the tips and tricks that our Contributing Artists has shared will help you apply them to your own designs.
Here’s a sneak preview of DIY Jewelry Making Magazine #70
Here are the tutorials inside DIY Jewelry Making Magazine #70!
Meet our Contributors!
|Gianna Lammering aka Gianna Zimmerman
Unlike most jewelry makers and beadweavers, Gianna did not start beading as a hobby, but as a means to make ends meet. With goals in trying to fill the financial gap she did everything she could to expand her earnings – working as a security guard and at the same time learning how to bead and selling her pieces at fair trades and flea markets. Since many were asking if she does home beading workshops she started on exploring how to teach people to bead. She loves Scott Bakula and has always loved him till now, and this served as her inspiration to start making a beading video tutorial.
For the last ten years, I enjoy designing jewelry, using the finest materials as gemstones, Swarovski crystals and pearls. I love to try using new materials and beads which assist me expressing my passion to create jewelry. Therefore I’m always in an endless search to find something new in the craft market. Lately, I was exposed to the new beads from the Czech Republic and some Japanese beads.
How did it start or to be more precise restarted my childhood’s hobby? Quite simply, holidays, rainy weather and I found long time ago purchased a small packet of seed beads in a drawer chest. I tried to create something but then I searched on the Internet and found some simple beading techniques. I started with the one that I liked, and the result you can see in the gallery of my website.
My name is Maria Arthur. I’ve always loved crafting and DIY projects, even as a child. Several years ago, I took my first jewellery-making class and developed a passion for the craft.
I made zipper jewellery for couple years. The idea came when I saw a big pile of discarded zippers in front of a sewing workshop. As it turned out, jewelry made of zipper is a great accessory for day wear or even full dress. When you wear that kind of jewelry, you can not go unnoticed, because it is very interesting, stylishly and unique.
Are you ready to start?
You can get this magazine by subscribing to our Gold membership below.
GOLD MEMBERSHIP WEB-BROWSER/PC ACCESS
With Gold Membership, you will get full features and benefits as follows:
- INSTANT UNLIMITED ACCESS – simply login to your DIY Jewelry Making account and voila! Access jewelry making tutorials in WEB-BASED FORMAT anytime and anywhere. Enjoy learning jewelry making at your own pace, without expiration, as long as you stay active.
- ACCESS TO PAST AND FUTURE ISSUES – As of today, there are close to 100 magazine issues and monthly lesson plans with over 500 tutorials. Every month a new issue will be published and it will automatically be accessible to Gold members.
- LEARN VARIOUS JEWELRY MAKING TECHNIQUES – we compile jewelry tutorials of various techniques such as beading, wirework, soutache, bead embroidery and much more!
- LEARN FROM THE EXPERTS – our contributors include beading4perfectionists, icenibeaddesign, CrownOfStones, MocoJewels, bybeejang, LeelaBeads, MGS Designs, TheBeadClubLounge, HeatherCollingBeading, beadsbyvezsuzsi and many more!
- ACCESS TO MATERIALS SOURCES – We will also compile sources where you can buy materials for each tutorials moving forward. It saves you time and you can get to work on this materials almost instantly! Receive special discounts from our suppliers from time to time!
SINGLE ISSUE PDF FORMAT
70 DIY JEWELRY MAKING MAGAZINE ISSUES to choose from!
Wanna be part of DIY Jewelry Making Magazine? It is as easy as 1, 2, 3. Contact and submit your very own jewelry making tutorials with us!