See your jewelry making, pattern, tutorial and video published with your name at our Ipad Magazine – DIY Beading Lessons!
Simply contact us with your jewelry tutorial link, and a member of the editorial team will get back to you. We prefer tutorials with images or videos that show step by step jewelry making instructions.
The magazine is published through Apple’s Newsstand service offered to 67 million iPad users worldwide. DIY Beading Magazine is a new generation magazine developed specifically to take advantage of the iPad’s powerful digital media capabilities. The magazine is also distributed in PDF format in some digital marketplaces.
You will be given one full page author’s profile at the respective magazine issue.
- An intro + brief bio.
- What you can contribute to the digital and website? Pitch a few topics that would rock your socks to write about. Brag. Be loud. Be heard.
- Sample beading and jewelry making tutorials. Do your have other content pieces on a blog or can you write one for us?
- Where can you brag about your content? Facebook? Your website?
- Contact info: Name, Email, Website (not a must), Phone, and Address
- We really want to get the word and we hope you do too. You must be willing to post, like, tweet, share, pin, & comment on your stuff.
- Bring your inspiration, your divine communication, not your ego.
- Your content may be posted at the official channels belong to us, not just the magazine. (ie. website, social media, etc.)
You might submit your article by emailing us at email@example.com or by filling up the form below.
Lessons, ideas, suggestions, video, photographs or related materials and any other materials of any kind whatsoever submitted (hereinafter, the “Submissions”) will not be returned or kept confidential. All such Submissions may be used: (i) on www.handmade-jewelry-club.com (the “Website”); (ii) for broadcast or other publication by DIY Beading Club and distributed in all markets and media worldwide and in perpetuity. By submitting the above, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions and consent to your story, name (upon approval), and geographic location possibly being published in connection with the publication, distribution and/or broadcast of your Submission(s).