Deep Ocean" PDF Pattern Tutorial is a great way to use the Superduo beads with the new O beads, Tila beads, and the embellishment of the seed beads, drops and Swarovski bicons.
Skill Level : Beginners - Intermediate
The pattern instruction includes 10 pages ,step by step - 43 photos from start to end.
Each photo has an explanation attached.
The pattern is written in English.
For a bracelet length of 18CM / 7inch
- Fireline thread
- ~ 5 gr. Seed beads color A size 15º (Silver)
- ~ 5 gr. Seed beads color B size 15º (Dark Gold)
- ~ 24 (SD) Superduo Czech beads (Pastel Lime)
- ~ 24 (SD) Superduo Czech beads (Turquoise)
- ~ 68 Tila (T) (Turquoise – 0412FR)
- ~ 64 Tila (T) (Frost Green Bronze – TL 2008)
- ~ 22 Swarovski bicones size 3mm (SW) (Blue & Green)
- ~ 24 O beads (O) (Blue Rainbow)
- ~ 24 O beads (O) (Silver – Crystal Lab. Full)
- ~ 44 Small drops 3.4mm (Silver – Crystal Lab. Full)
- 1 Silver color Slider - Metal Clasp
- Needle size 12 º
Deep Ocean is also featured in DIY Jewelry Making Magazine #71