Create an eye catch beadwork bracelet which contains Japanese seed beads, Tango beads, Honeycomb beads, Silky beads, Half Tila beads and Rose Montees.
This unique bracelet was named by me : "Galaxy" - because of its "stars"...
Colors & length may be changed as you wish.
Skill Level : Beginners - Intermediate
Materials list you need for beading this bracelet:
For a Bracelet length of 18CM / ~ 7 Inch (Not including the Clasp)
- Fireline thread
- ~ 3gr. Seed beads size 11º (Chartreuse Transparent Silver Lined – Miyuki 14)
- ~ 3gr Seed beads size 15º (Silver Lined Gold– Miyuki 7)
- ~ 12 4mm Rose Montee (Indian Pink)
- ~ 61 Tango Czech beads (Light Gold Matte Opaque )
- ~ 13 Tango Czech beads (TG6- 14415 Jet Bronze )
- ~ 24 Half Tila beads (Olive gold luster - Miyuki 306 )
- ~ 52 3mm Fire Polish Czech beads (CA. Gold Rush)
- ~ 24 Honey Comb 2 holes Czech beads (Glittery Matte Amber, Blue Green
and Amber Grey - bsd0097)
- ~ 26 Silky 2 holes Czech beads (Light Green Turquoise Picasso)
- 1 4 rings Slider Magnetic Clasp
- 2 Needles size 12 º
Galaxy is also featured in DIY Jewelry Making Magazine #70
CLICK HERE FOR OPTIONS HOW TO ACCESS DIY JEWELRY MAKING MAGAZINES