Although I will show you the step by step, I would recommend this pattern for a beader with basic knowledge of beading. But do not worry if you are a beginner and would like a challenge, I'm here to help you anytime!
Materials for this project.
- Resin rhinestone oval 18x13mm
- Pearl 6mm
- Czech fire polished round 3mm
- Czech fire polished round 4mm
- 11/0 Miyuki Rocailles seed beads - Two colors
- Nymo Thread D or your favorite thread
- Beading Needle
- Earring Hooks
The finished size for earring without the earwire is approximate 25mm x 42mm.