I would like to welcome all of you who like to read about seed bead weaving and all of you who like handmade jewelry and want to look stylish and unique.
These stunning and exquisite earrings are very easy to make. They are beaded using peyote technique, but they will certainly leave the impression of a fine jewelry. These earrings will look great in all colors. They will decorate an evening gown and make you look very beautiful. The jewelry looks like a precious piece.
You will also find photos of earrings and scheme with detailed instructions and explanation.
For making these earrings we will use:
1. Delica beads (Miyuki) size 11 (white AB) 1 standard package
2. Toho round beads size 15 (silver) 1 standard package
3.6 Swarovski rivolis: 2 - size 14, 4 - size 12/10 mm
4. Swarovski crystal (bicones) 4mm
5. 2 Swarovski drops
6. 2 earring hooks
7. Thread "wildfire” or “fireline” 'white or crystal – oo8 in, 020mm
8. Beading needles size 10/12
The beading kit for this tutorial with whole set of necessary materials
can be found in "Beading kit" section : https://www.etsy.com/listing/227527289/step-by-step-beading-kit-kits-beaded?ref=listing-shop-header-0
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.